ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. (AMDS) maintains
the interactive portion(s) of the Web site as a service free of charge.
By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating
to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
1. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
2. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
3. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
4. Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC.
5. Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC.
6. Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
7. Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
8. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
10. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC.
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
7. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
1. WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
2. WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
3. WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
4. FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
10. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Alaska in the United States of America. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Alaska in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
13. AKMINING.COM is a service offered by ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. 3222 COMMERCIAL DRIVE, ANCHORAGE, AK 99501.
14. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2009 - 2012 by ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC.
15. You are responsible for reviewing ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. Terms Of Service Policy. ALASKA MINING & DIVING SUPPLY, INC. reserves the right to modify Terms Of Service Policy at any time. Your continued use of the AKMINING.COM website constitutes your consent to such changes.
ATVs Boats Diving Mining Metal Detecting Miscellaneous Roadsters Snowmobiles Policies Site Map Contact Us
Prices are F.O.B. Anchorage, Alaska unless otherwise noted.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © Alaska Mining & Diving Supply, Inc. 3222 Commercial Drive Anchorage, AK 99501 907-277-1741 Fax 907-279-6398 webmaster
Serving our Valued Customers since 1976